(Updated Jan 26, 2017).
- You must be 16 years of age or older to create an account.
- You agree to conduct all discussions and interaction with other users with respect, gentleness and kindness. This is a Christian faith-based community, and you agree to act in a manner which reflects this.
- You are responsible for your privacy, and all information you post or share with others. Please be extremely cautious about sharing any personal information online with anyone that you don't know offline in person, and use common sense.
The following are not tolerated and may result in an account being terminated:
- Inappropriate behavior or language including profanity, sexually explicit comments, messages or language of any kind. This will result in your account being terminated.
- Hurtful language and comments, bullying or any other inappropriate behavior towards other users.
- Posting of inappropriate material or images will not be tolerated and may result in immediate account termination.
- Spam. This includes spam accounts, spam comments and private messaging other members. Your account will be immediately terminated.
- Any information collected on this website such as your username, real name and email address, is used by chatmeup.com only for your account creation. Any information you provide on your profile, group posts, forum posts, or user reviews may be displayed publicly, so please be concious of what information you are posting. There are privacy option settings in your profile you can configure to limit what information is displayed to other members and the public.
- No information that you provide is provided to any 3rd party, apart from those used for analytics, and outlined at the "additional privacy info" link button below. Note that site logs and activity logs may be provided to law enforcement in cases where we are required to do so by law.
Security and Site Activity
- Please note that in very specific cases only where a security issue or abuse has been reported, specific site activity relating to the issue including chat posts, group posts and private messages may be reviewed by staff only if absolutely necessary, and only in cases where resolving the issue requires us to do so. Normally this information would be provided to us by the receipient member reporting the issue. This applies only to messages and logs which have not been deleted and exist in the database at the time.
- You may cancel your account at any time and delete your profile, messages, and posts.
Additional Privacy Info: